Welcome to Dawn Colors
Think of the convenience of having a custom designed cosmetic look that does not wash off, smear or disappear multiple times a day. Color placed under your skin stays in place exactly where it most enhances you. Imagine being liberated from even thinking about the state of your makeup, let alone the bother of applying it in the first place.
The ultimate aspect of beauty is up to you…shining your own unique light. Do you need makeup for that? No...however, well-defined eyes framed by perfectly shaped eyebrows and lips that brighten your smile couldn’t hurt the cause.
Come to The Permanent Makeup Studio for permanent cosmetics that sensitively and subtly put your best face forward. Cosmetic tattoo, also known as micropigmentation, is all that we do…eyebrows, eyeliner, eye shadow, lip color, areola restoration and scar camouflage. The first step is a consultation with our professional makeup artist. Call for an appointment: 828-274-0992.
The Studio is conveniently located in Biltmore Forest near I-40 and I-240.
Articles On Permanent Makeup:
- Skin Deep Cosmetic Beauty: Permanent Makeup and Eyebrow Design
- Accentuating the Eyes: The Art of Permanent Makeup
- Building a Bridge: Cosmetic Surgery and Micropigmentation
- Lipstick: love the look, hate the work!
- The Health Advantages of Permanent Makeup
- The Gift of Permanent Makeup
- The Fundamental Basics of Cosmetic Tattoos and Permanent Makeup Pigments
- The Courage to Age Gracefully: The Transforming Power of Permanent Makeup
“I knew I wanted to have the procedure done for esthetics and got a bonus of enhanced self esteem.”
College professor, author
“I am 61 years old and my skin had lost color. I had my eyebrows, eyeliner and lips done and I couldn’t be happier! I feel so free and am always ready to go!”
Retired dance instructor (but still dancing!)
“I now sleep later in the morning. It used to take me 45 minutes just to put on my eyebrows and makeup. One morning I really overslept, but I made it out the door in 10 minutes. Several people at work complimented my appearance!”
Nursing Home employee
“People with brows just don’t understand.”
Retired, plays tennis and contra dances